Retired Apparatus


Engine 46/162, which was housed at the Hardenburgh firehouse, is a 1986 Pierce Arrow 1250 gpm pumper with seating for six, a 1250 gpm single-stage pump, a 500 gallon water tank, 5 inch hose, and a Bullard Thermal Imaging Camera. This truck was fourth due out of Hardenburgh firehouse. Replaced in  2011 with the current 2011 Pierce Arrow Squad

Rescue 165, was located at the Hardenburgh Ave. firehouse, is a 1995 International 4700, LTI rescue truck with Homatro Extrication equipment, a Honda 250gpm water pump, extra Scott 2.2 air bottles, extra flashlights, a generator, and tripod portable scene lights in the rear. This truck was third due out of Hardenburgh firehouse.  Replaced with the cuurent 2011 Pierce Arrow Squad.





Engine 47, which is housed at the Hardenburgh firehouse, is a 1979 Hahn 1250gpm pumper with seating for six, a 1250gpm single-stage pump, a 500 gallon water tank. This truck at one time was first due out of Hardenburgh firehouse. The Hahn was replaced in 2004 with the current 2004 Seagrave 75' Quint Ladder.